The Bowflex Blaze Home Gym is a solid chunk of exercise equipment with its Power Rod Technology. If you’re looking for a way improve your physical well being , the Blaze home gym can provide quick results, with only 20 daily minutes, 3 times every week. The Blaze home gym provides more than 60 exercises of gym-quality that give all the muscle groups a workout, and with a Power Rod resistance of 210 pounds, which can be upgraded to 310 or 410 pounds, the Blaze home gym provides ample opportunity for muscle and strength growth.
Features of the Bowflex Blaze Home Gym:
- The Bowflex Blaze has over 60 exercises of gym-quality for all of the muscle groups
- A lower pulley/squat workout station for quads, hamstrings, and glutes
- A lat tower with an angled lat bar that helps to build shoulder and back muscles
- Power Rod Technology with 210 pounds of resistance that can be upgraded to 310 or 410 lbs
- An attachment for leg extensions/curls that measures 90 inches W x 83 inches H x 38 inches D
Bowflex Blaze dimensions
90 inches L x 38 inches W x 83 inches H.
A minimum free space of 8 foot 4 inches in length by 6 foot 6 inches wide should be allocated for operating the Bowflex Blaze home gym safely.
Bowflex Blaze assembly manual
Bowflex Blaze manual