The Bowflex Xceed home gym is undoubtedly intended for some serious strength training. With a bench press, leg attachment, squat station, and lat tower, the Bowflex Xceed provides the capability of engaging in more than 65 gym-quality exercises in a comparatively small area.
Features of the Bowflex Xceed home gym
- Gives you as little as 5 lbs or up to 210 lbs of Bowflex Power Rod resistance, which can be upgraded to 310 lb. or 410 lb
- The Bowflex Xceed is a compact home gym that provides a full-body workout with over 65 gym-quality exercises for legs, abs, arms, back, shoulders, and chest.
- Heavy-duty steel frame construction guarantees long-lasting shape retention.
- A quick-release seat that’s adjustable with a high-density polyurethane foam cushion.
- Multiple pulley/cable positions allow for custom workouts. Built-in lat tower with angled lat bar helps with building shoulder and back muscles quicker.
- Easily removable leg extension/curl attachment for squats
- Lat bar, squat bar, and ab training strap are included.
The Bowflex Xceed Home Gym is available from:
Want to use our images on your site? Right click on image for embed code