The Weider 2980 X home gym system offers six workout stations for sculpting muscle, which includes a chest press, high pulley, chest fly, preacher curl, leg developer, and low pulley station.
The Weider 2980 X home gym system can provide up to 214 lbs. of resistance, and the DuraStack weight stack provides the ideal durability and fluid motion combination with 81 lbs. of weights. The pulley with lat bar with a wide variety of hand positions allows for fine-tuning of the lats and back.
- The Weider 2980 X pulley and cable system provides up to 214 lbs. of resistance according to the amount of cast-iron weights and the exercise selected.
- The rugged 80 lb. weight stack gives a smooth and consistent movement with every workout.
- The high pulley allows the entire back to be targeted with the 2980 X Weight System’s full resistance. Results can be maximized with a variety of hand positions which are possible with the wide lat bar.
- Biceps, triceps, forearms, and deltoids can be strengthened and toned with a variety of exercises made possible with the low pulley.
- The 4-roll leg developer will add definition to the lower body by targeting the quads, glutes, hamstrings, and hip flexors.
- The chest fly station will develop the muscles of the chest and shoulder, including the anterior deltoids and the major and minor pectorals.
- An ankle strap with a built-in handle allows the targeting of specific muscles of the leg.
- The preacher pad allows isolation of the biceps and forearms, ensuring proper form for quicker results.
- A Certified Personal Trainer created a step-by-step exercise chart is included to help maximize results.
The Weider 2980 X Home Gym System is available from:
Home Gym System with 80 Lb. Vinyl Weight Stack Weider 2980 X
Want to use our images on your site? Right click on image for embed code